Wednesday, May 29, 2013

These are just a few quotes that I love: 

I wish I could find the perfect guy to help me make this quote true!

I do this all the time when I'm with my friends <3

To all of my friends and family, I love you all :D

So true! Still waiting for that guy.

And it happened, now he's in a bad relationship with a girl who doesn't even know who the real daddy is. I miss him all the time, but I know I am better off without him </3

True!!

Gloriana <3 They are so good live, they premiered this song at the concert.

I wish guys would see us, they just want the girls who open their legs for them. 

HAHA I did all of these!

So true for me, I am very shy and won't talk to you, but once you get to know you can't get me to shut up!

Country Boys <3

HAHA!! I love this one!

One day I will find a guy who will do this.

Yes, I am!

This is true about me, I'm not into fighting at all but when it's a family member or one of my friends I will become a bitch and fight for them!

Yep! Pretty much says it all!

I love this and Channing Tatum! <3

Yep, not most guys can see that there are girls like this out there, they just want to go for the girls they have always been with, they don't want to try anything new!

Yep, I like all music but I will always love country!

I love Disney Princesses! <3

Yep, my friends will agree with this one too!

Very true <3

LOL this is true. Everyone who answers the door to someone in the religious field always makes up an excuse.

Lol, I wish you could see this one, but we aren't friends!

Yep, I am one and always will be!

Miranda Lambert <3

This is so true, I was always with my mom when I was growing up. My dad worked a lot so my mom would bring us with her while she did errands. My first concert I ever went to was a country one and I have only been to two non-country concerts, the rest have been country!

Haha love this one!

Dreams and wishes can come true if you just wait!

Gotta love Friends! <3

Haha this one cracks me up everytime I see it!

Yes, it does!

I wish this could happen, there would be so many things I would erase from my life!

Maroon 5 <3

Little Big Town <3

Luke Bryan <3

This one is actually the cover for my Facebook profile and fits my life perfectly right now.
Love this one!

That makes me melt whenever a guy calls me beautiful!
To my daddy <3

I try and be this with all of my exes.  

I just love this one, I don't know why. I think it's cuz my nickname is princess. 

Macklemore <3

Florida Georgia Line <3


Lady Antebellum <3
One of the best concerts I have ever been to!


No comments:

Post a Comment